ONTARIO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — EGR USA, the world-class global manufacturer of precision-engineered solutions, announced the U.S. launch of the EGR RollTrac bed cover for the legendary Jeep Gladiator [Exclusive Video]. The aluminum roll-top bed cover, available in an electronic version, is designed to offer convenient access to the cargo bed while providing superior protection against theft, harsh weather conditions and other hazards.
The remarkable design of the bed cover comes from the company’s rich history of creating products built to withstand harsh conditions. EGR leveraged decades of its own data to design the RollTrac bed cover – weather resistant, extremely secure, and easy to use through the integration of several smart, intelligent technologies not found in most other bed covers.
Built for Ultimate Protection Against Weather and Intrusion
Unique design and quality workmanship found in the EGR RollTrac gives Gladiator owners superior protection from the elements and intrusion.
- Specially engineered aluminum slats channel water toward the drainage system, diverting water from entering the cargo area
- Custom-molded funneling ports route excess water and rainfall safely away from cargo areas
- RollTrac’s interlocking aluminum slats are virtually impenetrable and resistant to cutting or forceable separation
- The RollTrac is secured when integrated into Gladiator’s factory remote-locking system, and is not operable when the vehicle is locked or being driven
Premium Design, Stunning Style and Easy Operation
In addition to world-class protection from the elements and theft, EGR’s RollTrac features several design elements that provide stunning looks and convenient access to the cargo bed.
- EGR RollTrac features a scratch resistant, lightly textured black powder coat finish that is UV stable, thus resistant to fading
- The RollTrac bed cover can be operated with buttons in the corners of the side rails when integrated into vehicle’s onboard remote lock system
- Onboard smart technology – electric model designed to prevent operation if the vehicle’s battery is low and will retract automatically if it contacts anything while operating
- RollTrac maximizes cargo space with the smallest canister of any roll-top bed cover available
- Installation made easy through using a bracket system, with minor drilling for the water drainage system – complete instructions, hardware and all wiring harnesses included with RollTrac.
- Seamless integration of sports bars using full range of available adaptor kits
- Injection molded foot cups create a seamless OEM look in tandem with EGR RollTrac
- All EGR RollTrac covers include standard T-Channel on each rail for aftermarket racking systems like cross bar style racks, bike carriers or platform racks – total load capacity of 330 pounds
“There’s no question the Jeep Gladiator has become a legendary vehicle, and we are extremely proud to be part of its legacy with the launch of the EGR RollTrac bed cover,” said John Whitten, vice president of sales for EGR North America. “We leveraged EGR’s years of experience in the aftermarket industry to design a bed cover that is easy to use, looks great and offers unparalled security. We are confident the RollTrac will be the preferred choice of Gladiator owners for years to come.”
For more information on the EGR RollTrac bed cover, visit www.EGRUSA.com. Media interested in scheduling an interview can contact John Whitten, VP of sales at email@example.com.
Pitch series A financing innovator venture supply chain market business-to-consumer startup gamification product management success first mover advantage direct mailing return on investment. Monetization user experience bootstrapping success pivot research & development.
Fringilla etiam maecenas ligula justo nec pretium felis nisi. Pretium eget aliquam augue commodo cras semper sem nullam. Ut semper nec id adipiscing dui lorem. Pretium dapibus eget in sem donec et. Metus etiam ipsum sit. Quis blandit ut ante pulvinar adipiscing dis vel montes amet. Sed nullam rhoncus nisi augue sem tempus enim vici pede sapien viverra pellentesque.
Nulla laoreet vestibulum turpis non finibus. Proin interdum a tortor sit amet mollis.
Tellus ut aenean. Veni tellus hendrerit quam. Elit justo etiam sit. Dolor ut quis consequat venenatis odio ullamcorper rutrum dapibus porttitor commodo. Cras felis enim eget vulputate tempus quam neque cum mus sem metus nec condimentum.
Penatibus nisi ante donec lorem quis ut amet elementum sem eu. Vel nullam eleifend cum dapibus aliquet vidi libero eget ante penatibus. Consequat et nulla condimentum. Imperdiet ipsum nascetur nisi.
Sed efficitur congue dolor, et rhoncus ipsum rutrum nec. Ut ac mollis risus, bibendum molestie tortor. Fusce magna dui, pharetra eget pellentesque vehicula, consequat vel nisl. Donec auctor ex a laoreet egestas.
Comments are closed.